Sunday, October 19, 2014

So Pho

Went to So Pho last Friday to celebrate my SIL's birthday.
Didn't get to capture any photos cos my kids were with us... lol.
Too bz to capture any pix of food or even the restaurant.
However, I managed to find out some info from my bestfriend "Mr Google" :D

(image from HungryGoWhere.com)


(image from Burpple.com)
My Mother in law had this...the soup was really nice and clear. She's a beef lover, so the amount of beef and beefballs were thumbsup for her.
The chilli that came with it was "shiok" too.
Just a little incident/joke...she squeezed the whole piece of lime that came with it... n the soup turned too sour for her.
If you are not a lover of "sour", do not squeeze the lime. :D

I had the beef only noodle soup. Sorry, can't find any nice photos.
Will update a nice photo when I get the chance to.
My children loved the soup too. 3 of us were slurping away and eating the rice noodles which they had never tried before.

No comments:

Post a Comment